Your responsibility to the Lord to help gather the elect out of the moral chaos and the swirling preponderance of sin in our day is no small undertaking. Lucifer and his minions are using every form of technology and communication to spread lies about life and about the true source of happiness. Thus, to do what you came to earth to do will require the finest leadership skills your generation can muster.
Thankfully, we have superb models to follow. While the world may look to the considerable leadership abilities of men and women such as Napoleon, Joan of Arc, George Washington, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and others, I believe that the finest leaders to have walked the earth are the prophets of God.
To date, 16 men have been chosen by the Lord to be Presidents of His Church, restored in this dispensation—this culminating dispensation in the history of the earth. I have personally known 10 of those 16 men. (That says more about my age than anything else. Let’s just put it this way: I no longer buy green bananas.)
Now, if you are serious about rising up as a true millennial, I urge you to study the lives and teachings of these 16 prophets of God. That study will change your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment