Big Search

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Pondering the goodness of God and evaluating my life during the sacrament rather than focusing only on failures and flaws helps me put my trust in Him.

 Here are some questions you could ask yourself or God during the sacrament:

How did I follow Christ’s example this week?

Whom did I serve?

When did I feel the Spirit this week? Why?

What is a Christlike trait I’m trying to develop? How am I doing?

Is there anything in my life I should pray for help with?

Is there anyone I need to forgive?

What is one problem, big or small, that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ helped me with this week?

Pondering the goodness of God and evaluating my life during the sacrament rather than focusing only on failures and flaws helps me put my trust in Him.

September 2021
2021
Emily Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment