Big Search

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Daily Prayer

In prayer we review the happenings of the day, asking, “Where did I see the Lord’s hand in my life? How did my actions reveal honesty and unselfishness? What more could I have done? What thoughts and emotions do I need to control? How could I have better followed the example of the Savior? How could I have been more kind, more loving, more forgiving, and more merciful toward others? In what ways was I less than my Heavenly Father would want me to be?”

February 2021
2021
Neil L. Andersen


I am reminded of this:
One of the questions we must ask of our Heavenly Father in private prayer is this: “What have I done today, or not done, which displeases Thee? If I can only know, I will repent with all my heart without delay.” That humble prayer will be answered.

Author:Henry B. Eyring
Title: Do Not Delay
Where: Ensign, Nov 1999, 33

No comments:

Post a Comment