Big Search

Monday, October 11, 2021

I prayed that the people would feel the Lord’s love through my loving service. I have learned this is the key to serving and blessing others in His name.

 In my few moments this evening, I will speak to those of you who want to be even more effective in your personal priesthood service. You know of the charge that you are to magnify your call to serve. But you may wonder what to magnify your calling can mean for you.

I will start with the newest deacons because they are the most likely to feel uncertain about what magnifying their priesthood service might mean. Newly ordained elders might also want to listen. And a bishop in his first weeks of service might be interested too.

....I prayed that the people would feel the Lord’s love through my loving service. I have learned this is the key to serving and blessing others in His name.

April 2021
General Conference
Henry B. Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment