Big Search

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I received the strongest impression, accompanied by a warm feeling of comfort and serenity inside my chest, which the scriptures describe as “your bosom [burning] within you.

As I offered her my testimony that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and another testament of Jesus Christ, I received the strongest impression, accompanied by a warm feeling of comfort and serenity inside my chest, which the scriptures describe as “your bosom [burning] within you.”4 This feeling reaffirmed to me in a powerful way that the Book of Mormon truly is the word of God. At that time my feelings were so strong that tears came to my eyes....I have never forgotten the special feeling of that day.


"Look to the Book, Look to the Lord", Gary E. Stevenson, October 2016 General Conference

This is how I feel about my own experience and testimony of the Book of Mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment