Big Search

Friday, June 16, 2023

I’ll never forget Him or His sacrifice for me. I will love and follow Him

I testify that the Lord Jesus Christ will bless you as you remember Him, take His name upon you, and keep His commandments (see Doctrine and Covenants 20:77, 79). He said, “And if ye do always remember me ye shall have my Spirit to be with you” (3 Nephi 18:7).

I hope that the next time you partake of the bread and water during the sacrament, you will say in your heart: “I’ll never forget Him or His sacrifice for me. I will love and follow Him.” I pray that you will carry this resolve with you throughout your life.

May you move forward with the strength, peace, and joy that come from remembering and following Jesus Christ always.

June 2023
For the Strength of Youth
Elder David A. Bednar


No comments:

Post a Comment