Big Search

Monday, March 6, 2017

Of all the things for which I feel grateful this morning, one stands out preeminently.


“Of all the things for which I feel grateful this morning, one stands out preeminently. That is a living testimony of Jesus Christ. …

“He is my Savior and my Redeemer. Through giving His life in pain and unspeakable suffering, He has reached down to lift me and each of us and all the sons and daughters of God from the abyss of eternal darkness following death. …

“He is my God and my King. From everlasting to everlasting, He will reign and rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. To His dominion there will be no end. To His glory there will be no night. …

“Gratefully, and with love undiminished, I bear witness of these things in His Holy name.”
Ensign January 2017, Gordon B. Hinckley: A Prophet of Optimism and Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment