Big Search

Sunday, April 6, 2014

He Knows Us Better Than We Know Ourselves

He who knows us better than we know ourselves, He who sees the larger picture and who knows the end from the beginning, has assured us that He will be there for us to provide help if we but ask. We have the promise: “Pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good.”4....Allied with prayer in helping us cope in our often difficult world is scripture study....I never tire of reading them. I am lifted spiritually whenever I search the scriptures. These holy words of truth and love give guidance to my life and point the way to eternal perfection.

 October 2013 General Conference - We Never Walk Alone - Thomas S. Monson

Why I liked it:  I can approach my Heavenly Father as I see it and as I am.  I need not be ashamed for the feelings and perspective I have.  I need to discover his will and do it, but initially I need not be afraid to express to him my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment